Average Home Prices, What can you afford in Abbotsford with $400,000 to $600,000?



Abbotsford is a city in British Columbia. Situated between the Cascade mountain range and the coast, this city is not only the most picturesque spot in Canada but it is also a wonderful place to live if you are considering a move.


Abbotsford is an affordable city to live in. In this city, the average cost of living is about $ 1303. This city is home to the third-highest proportion of the visible minorities of Canada.


Average Housing Price in Abbotsford:

Recent Abbotsford statistics show that the average price of a house is about $804,107. According to these statistics, this city has had almost 265 new listings in the previous 28 days. This city has almost 22 days on the market to sell a housing property.


You can buy a house in this city within the range of $400,000 to$600,000. Houses within this range are available in different styles. These are also available with different numbers of beds and baths in different areas of the city. Within the mentioned range, 3 bed and 3 bath apartments are available at 4151 Goodchild Street, Abbotsford, BC. The house was built in 1992 and has a total area of 2461 sq ft. Similarly, a 4 bed and 3 bath house is available for sale at 5-3457 Whatcom Road, Abbotsford, BC. So you can buy your house in whatever area of the city you want.


Homes for sale in Abbotsford:

In Abbotsford city, almost 40 percent of the housing buildings are single detached homes, while the remaining are mostly duplexes, townhomes, and small apartment buildings. Abbotsford also has a good blend of housing sizes. It is very easy in the city to find housing properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70 percent of the units in the city are homeowners. The remaining 30 percent are renters. There is not any single building boom in the city. The construction of the new houses in the city was spread throughout the many decades in current history.


What kind of houses can people afford in Abbotsford?

Like the other Canadian cities, this city also has different construction styles. These are condominiums, attached and detached houses, and townhomes. Within the range of $400,000 to $600,000, you can buy a 3 bed and 2 bath condominium. This condo is available at 36 31255 Upper Maclure Road Abbotsford west. The cost of this condominium is about $549,900. You can also buy a house of another style within this range.


Affordable neighborhoods to live in Abbotsford:

The east side of Abbotsford has large and affordable neighborhoods. Moving from the east and then upward the homes are newly constructed. The west side of the city is generally more advanced culturally with a large south Asian population. The center of the city has few good areas. The north and south are farming areas of the city. The downtown area of Abbotsford is primarily commercial with apartments that can attract vagrancy and low income.



Abbotsford Homes For sale

Abbotsford Townhouses For sale

Abbotsford Condos For sale

Leave A Reply