Church Yonge Corridor is known as one of the top 3 walkable neighborhoods in Toronto city. It has more than 28,427 residents. Public transportation is world-class and adds to the remarkable features of the city. There are nearly 832 coffee shops, restaurants, and bars in the Church Yonge corridor and you can reach 52 restaurants in just 5 minutes. It means it is a home of all amenities that are easily approachable. Church Yonge Corridor is also known as the biker’s paradise with 91 bike score. The total population of the area is about 31,340 with a population change of +10.6% (2011-2016).
Condos in church Yonge corridor:
There is a number of condos available at very reasonable prices present all around the church Yonge corridor. Some famous of them are:
- The Milan condominium
- The Met condos
- 8 Wellesley street condo
- Casa condominium residential
- Paxton place
- Axis condos
- Halo residences of Yonge condo
- X2 condominium
The average price of condos in the church Yonge corridor:
The prices of a single unit and apartment in condos depend upon the facilities and luxuries they provide to their customers and residents. Advancement and facilities are parameters here for prices. The average price rate per unit of condo containing at least 2 bedrooms in church Yonge corridor is started from $1700, $2000 to $649,990 per unit.
Features of the Church Yonge Corridor:
Church Yonge Corridor has picked up the attraction of people due to many tourist places like:
- St. James Anglican Cathedral 2. Mackenzie house
- St. Michael’s Cathedral Basilica 4. Gooderham Clarions building
- Niagara Falls 6. Ryerson image center
- Metro Politian united church
And many more.
View Church Yonge Corridor Condos for Sale for the daily updated MLS Listings
Things to do in Church Yonge corridor:
Some these thing from the top of the list of things you can do in Church Yonge corridor and can amaze yourself:
- Visiting and enjoying the beauty and naturally made waterfalls, Niagara Falls is a unique activity to do.
- Watching the collection of over 292,000 images and also the collection of black stone stars at Ryerson image center.
- Take shopping at Market Square or have dining at the food corners of the market.
- Enchant yourself by the natural beauty of the Toronto sculpture garden.
- Enjoy the best music of Massey hall, which is famous for its unique and actual music venue.
More other things are available here to do in your leisure time. Many other sports are also here to pass your leisure time happily. Spots like:
- buddies in bad times theater 2. St. Paul Bloor street
- Opera Atelier 4. Gallery Arcturus
And many other places are also here to enjoy yourself, your family, and your friends. Church Yonge Corridor is full of interesting things to do and has a number of places wherein usual and especially at some holidays people and tourists come with their family and friends from all over Canada to visit such places and broke their daily hectic routine.