Humber bay, a neighborhood located in Toronto city of the Canadian province. The place is also generally known as Stone Gate-Queensway. This is nestled in the south-west area of Toronto. Its location from a different angle on the map appears as South-East area of the former city of the Etobicke. Firstly, this place has clearly wiped-out for the construction of buildings of Queen Elizabeth way, highways, and railways. A recent development has started here and now it was cleared for the constructions of iconic buildings for condominiums and residencies to accommodate the inhabitants.
Famous Condos in Humber Bay:
Usually, Humber bay’s area is famous for the availability of condos from simple to luxuries. But four of them are the most stunning, luxurious, and expensive condos. These are the source of attraction for people from all over Canada. Some famously known condos are:
2.Vita on the lake
4.Eau du Soleil
These all are known for their beauty, style, advancement and the facilities, they provide to their customers and buyers.
The average price of Condos in Humber Bay:
All the above four condos have per unit price according to the facilities they provide. Because of their luxuries and advancement, their prices have a lot of variation. Therefore, a well-established person or a businessman can afford these condos only. Now we discuss the prices of these condominium towers. For example, the price rate of condos is as following:
- Water ‘edgeis an eye-catching 56 stories luxurious condo and has the price of one unit starting from $339,900.
- Eau du Soleilis a brand new luxurious, digital, and advanced condo. It has total of 1285 units and one unit has a price within the range of $1,000,000 to $1,275,990.
Features of the Humber Bay:
Humber bay has a numerous number of parks restaurants and other entertaining places where peoples often come in their free time. for example:
1.Humber bay park
4.Humber bay shore park
Some of the other glamorous spots are:
1.Solar view lookout point
3.Humber bay arch bridge
4.Toronto island park
5.H20 float studio and many more.
View Humbery Bay Condos for Sale for the daily updated MLS Listings
Things to do in Humber bay:
Humber bay is the area full of entertaining places and especially for parks here. Below are some things which you must do in Humber bay if you ever visit that place:
- Haircutting and coloring of hair at the famous salon Ruberto salon and spa is a very interesting activity.
- Exploring Canadian Ripley’s aquarium is full of fun and adventure.
- Visiting the CN towerbecause of the height and speed of its elevator is trilling.
- 4.Entertaining yourself by eating different foods and do shopping at St. Lawrence MARKET.
- Tourists have a great attraction towards the Toronto Craft brewerybecause of their unique taste of beers.
- High park place near Humber bay, where doing ice-skating, basketball games are famous.
Including all of the above activities, Humber bay also offers its residents to visit other places like:
Eating chopstick&fork and le dolei, visit Savor Toronto, Toronto urban adventures, New world wines, Bloor west village, Royal Alexandrea theater, Pirates life, H20 float studio, Toronto island park, and much more.