Famous Condos in the region
Different condos that are available here for sale are 856 Dundas St. West Nero; 109 Ossington Avenue, Ossington St; 170 Spadina Ave Queen West, 41 Dover court Road, 170 Sudbury St., etc. All these condos are located in the main community of Queen West and offer all the amenities necessary for a quality and standard living.
Average Prices of Condos in Queen West
The hottest place in Toronto that is offering condos at reasonable average prices per square feet is Queen West. Different new condos are under construction in the region and their completion is scheduled up to 2021. The condos are available in reasonable ranges and the average sale price per unit is from $ 674900 to more than $ 1759900. The condos here are all in good condition and their interior is really mind-blowing. The available sizes range from 628 to 1442 square feet.
Similarly, if you are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment the average healthy price is $2100 and for 2 bedroom apartments, the price exceeds $2500.
Features or Highlights of Queen West
Queen West has a theatre district and the popular club zone of Toronto that contains various pubs and dance clubs along with China town and Kensington Market at its east side. The Gladstone Hotel, The Drake, The Dog and Bear, The Graffiti Alley are the famous places offered by Queen West to enjoy yourself.
View Queen West Condos for Sale for the daily updated MLS Listings
Things to do in the Queen West
Vogue magazine has listed the Queen West as the coolest and hottest place for living. It is a place where you can find a number of opportunities for an outdoor fix or get rid of your busy and tiring life. The things you can do here include:
- You can spend your new year eve at Nathan Philips Square. It is the coolest place to make your new year’s eve special.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park is an excellent place to visit. You can go here and chill to get out of the hectic routine of your work.
- You can select Graffiti Alley for a photo sesh.
- You can spend your time at Café Crepe for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- You can stay overnight at the Gladstone that is an outstanding site to visit.
- If you want to have a Terrarium workshop you can decide to go to Crown Flora Studio.
- Queen West also satisfies the needs of peoples with literary taste. There are a number of places where you can look for books and artcrafts. You can opt to visit Type Books for buying books or can visit the Stephen Bulger Gallery.
- There are a number of shopping destinations also in Queen West which offers stores of nearly all types of things such as clothes, shoes, and stitching centers also. You can shop at TSOQ, or at fedora at Brims Hat Boutique.
- If you are in love with antique things you can purchase at Queen West Antique Center.
Thus. Queen West is a fascinating neighborhood and offers you all the things that are the primary choice of a person living in Canada.